Show Notes for, Episode 7- Sarah’s Got Socks, Yes She Does
- Zaria Shawl by Shannon Squire in Oh! Loops 80/20 Gold, Glamorous & Pink Feather Boa colourways. My Project Page
- Knitted Patchwork Recipe by Martine Ellis in various stash yarns. My Project Page
- Free Spirit by Libby Blossom in Oh! Loops Platinum Sock, Subtle Citrus Fusion colourway. My Project Page
- Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Second Star to the Right colourway.
- Dragonflies Hat by Joji Locatelli in MadelineTosh Tosh DK, Jade colourway.
- Contrast Heel Toe socks not from pattern in Oh! Loops Platinum Sock, Raven Hair & Ruby Lips colourway.
- Aproned Tank by Hannah Fettig in Oh! Loops Quarter Round. My Project Page
- Colorblock Handwarmers by Purl Soho (pattern altered to use DK yarn) in Oh! Loops DK-115, mini skein bundle.
The Oh! Loops Opinion & Enabling
- MadelineTosh Tosh Sock skeins in the Baltic, Coquette and Leaf colourways. I purchased mine at A Grand Yarn. I plan to knit the Ashburn by Melanie Berg with them.
- This week we show the new Sweet Temptation club colourways as well as the two colourways for the upcoming RAKA. These colourways will be available in our Oh! Loops Etsy shop on Tuesday March 4th.
- We also talk about the Lights, Camera, Action. A Designer KAL that runs March 1st to April 30th. You can join the KAL in the Oh! Loops Ravelry Group.