Monthly Archives: April 2014
- Toddler Loafers by Lise-Anne Michel in Cascade Yarns Eco Alpaca DK, Latte colourway. My project page.
- Something Beautiful Shrug by Nicole Ratliff in mystery worsted stash yarn. My project page.
- Sallah Cowl by Bristol Ivy in Oh! Loops Platinum, Cole Porter colourway. My project page.
- Knitted Patchwork Recipe by Martine Ellis in various stash yarns. My project page.
- Adrastea by Tori Gurbisz in MadelineTosh Tosh DK, Paper colourway. My project page.
- Old Romance by Jojo Locatelli in Hazel Knits Artisan Sock, Shannypants colourway. My project page.
- Anadara by Allison Janocha in Ravens Ridge Fiber Arts Handpainted Merino Sock, Zinnia’s in the Market & Huckleberry colourways. My project page.
- Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman in Frog Tree Pediboo, Lime colourway. My project page.
This week we give an abundance of information about all the KAL’s currently running and those coming up in the next few months.
- Our Light’s, Camera, Action, a Designer KAL is almost over. You have until Midnight tonight to have your projects finished and posted in the FO thread. 5 lucky winners will be chosen and announced on our next podcast two weeks from today. Each of you will be winning a fun little mystery goodie bag.
- Sign-ups will start tomorrow Thursday May 1st for the Magic Cake Shawl swap and KAL and also for the Round Robin swap.
- The Disney Side Kick KAL will begin tomorrow Thursday May 1st. This KAL will run from May 1st to May 31st and two lucky winners will be announced in June. There will be two options for this KAL and two FO threads. Check the Ravelry group for more information.
- Asheville Boot Liners by Pam Powers in Araucania & Oh! Loops Donegal Sock, Delicious Dark Roast colourway. My project page
- Half Linen Cozies by Libby Blossom in Noro Shiro, colourway 2. My project page
- Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood in Malabrigo Arroyo, Pocion & Regatta Blue colourways. My project page
- Knitted Patchwork Recipe by Martine Ellis in various stash skeins. My project page
- Tubularity by Martina Behm in various stash skeins. My project page
- Chubby Chirps by Rebecca Danger in Shibui Sock. My project page
The Oh! Loops Opinion & Enabling
- Geisha Girls project bag from Lipsyncing Ladybug.
- Candy Skein Yummy series 465 yards fingering weight yarn, Confetti Cupcake colourway.
This week we show prizes for the Side Kick KAL, starting May 1st. Jacki of the wonderful Lipsyncing Ladybug shop on Etsy has made a beautiful drawstring bag as well as a little notions pouch out of some WICKED fun fabric! Two lucky winners will walk away with some cool prizes. We also discussed the mystery prize packages for the Designer KAL. Five prizes will be awarded in May.
Part one of the Disney Magic collection was released yesterday. Part two, Magical Mothers and Magical Duos will be released in a week or so in honor of Mother’s Day.
Last but certainly not least we introduce you all to Humphrey, our new Utterly Delicious Oh! Loops mascot!