Show Notes for, Episode 10- Humphrey the Utterly Delicious Oh! Loops Mascot
- Asheville Boot Liners by Pam Powers in Araucania & Oh! Loops Donegal Sock, Delicious Dark Roast colourway. My project page
- Half Linen Cozies by Libby Blossom in Noro Shiro, colourway 2. My project page
- Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood in Malabrigo Arroyo, Pocion & Regatta Blue colourways. My project page
- Knitted Patchwork Recipe by Martine Ellis in various stash skeins. My project page
- Tubularity by Martina Behm in various stash skeins. My project page
- Chubby Chirps by Rebecca Danger in Shibui Sock. My project page
The Oh! Loops Opinion & Enabling
- Geisha Girls project bag from Lipsyncing Ladybug.
- Candy Skein Yummy series 465 yards fingering weight yarn, Confetti Cupcake colourway.
This week we show prizes for the Side Kick KAL, starting May 1st. Jacki of the wonderful Lipsyncing Ladybug shop on Etsy has made a beautiful drawstring bag as well as a little notions pouch out of some WICKED fun fabric! Two lucky winners will walk away with some cool prizes. We also discussed the mystery prize packages for the Designer KAL. Five prizes will be awarded in May.
Part one of the Disney Magic collection was released yesterday. Part two, Magical Mothers and Magical Duos will be released in a week or so in honor of Mother’s Day.
Last but certainly not least we introduce you all to Humphrey, our new Utterly Delicious Oh! Loops mascot!