Show Notes for, Episode 12- Patterns, Prizes and a Preschooler!!
A Huge thank you to the wonderful Jennifer Lassonde, host of the Down Cellar Studios Podcast for gifting Sarah and I your amazing new pattern the Tan House Brook Shawl. We also wanted to thank her for offering a $1 off discount code to all Oh! Loops viewers until June 10th. Just use coupon code ohloops If you would like to participate in the KAL it runs until the end of June. Pop on over and check out her group. You must be a member of her group to win prizes.
- Monsters in My Garden by Allison Janocha in Oh! Loops Platinum, Carl and Ellie colourway. My project page.
- Electric Shock by Sarah Stevens in Oh! Loops Platinum, Rock On colourway. My project page.
- Spiral Blanket of Awesome by Sharon McMahon in Spud & Chloe Sweater, Teal, Turquoise and Orange colourways. My project page.
- Adrastea by Tori Gurbisz in MadelineTosh DK, Paper colourway. My project page.
- Sallah Cowl by Bristol Ivy in Oh! Loops Platinum, Cole Porter colourway. My project page.
- Tan House Brook Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde in Oh! Loops 2ply High Twist, Mojito colourway. My project page.
- Neon Knee Highs by Sarah Stevens and Lydia Brown in Oh! Loops Glitter, May Flowers and Ray & Louis colourways. My project page.
- Old Romance by Jojo Locatelli in Hazel Knits Artisan Sock, Shannypants colourway. My project page.
- Tan House Brook Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde in Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Worsted, Charles Village colourway. My project page.
- Duotone Cowl by Orange Flower Yarn in MadelineTosh DK, Whiskers and Crème de Menthe colourways. My project page.
- This week the five lucky winners were announced for the Lights, Camera, Action a Designer KAL. If you were one of the names announced please PM Lydia on Ravlery with your address so that your mystery prize package can be shipped out.
- As a reminder we let you know that the RAKA will begin on June 1st. The Round Robin box will be sent to it first destination on June 1st and if you are participating in the Magic Cake Ruffle Shawl Swap your mini skeins need to be sent out no later than Friday so that Sarah has time to assemble the packages and get them sent out the first week of June.
Sadly we ran out of time this week so there wasn’t much enabling nor was there time to just chat about our weeks. We promise to fill you all in next time. As always thanks to returning friends for continuing to come back and to any new friends thanks for checking us out. Have a great week and happy knitting!