Monthly Archives: June 2014
- Tan House Brook Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde in Oh! Loops 2ply High Twist, Mojito colourway. My project page
- Two Lane Highway Rage by Sarah Stevens in GnomeAcres House Gnome, Bertie Bott’s colourway. My project page
- Neon Knee Highs by Sarah Stevens and Lydia Brown in Oh! Loops Glitter, May Flowers and Ray & Louis colourways. My project page.
- Tubularity by Martina Behm in several stash yarns. Yarn pictured is Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Eavan colourway. My project page
- Waverley Scarf by Brian Smith in Oh! Loops Donegal DK, Quileute Tribe colourway. My project page
- Two Lane Highway Rage by Sarah Stevens in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Orange Crush and Cherry Ginger Ale colourways . My project page
- Tan House Brook Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde in Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Worsted, Del Ray colourway.
- Duotone Cowl by Orange Flower Yarn, in MadelineTosh Tosh DK, Whiskers and Crème de Menthe colourways. My project page
- Prizes were awarded to the winners of our Disney KAL. Congratulations to both ichigoknitter and Cihtiikn. Your prizes will be in the mail shortly. A huge thank you to our prize donator Jacki Korrell of the Lipsyncing Ladybug on Etsy.
- The Round Robin Swap, Simply Summer Secret Swap Sensation, Magic Cake Shawl Swap/KAL and the RAKA are now underway. Thank you to everyone participating in those. Prizes will be awarded in September for both the RAKA and Magic Cake Shawl KAL’s.
- We will be releasing part 2 of the 5 “S” Summer collection on Tuesday July 5th so be looking for that. We also mentioned that a few preorder and signup things will begin for Harry Potter in July. More information will be released about this as we get closer.
The Oh! Loops Enabling and Opinion
- Smitten Yarns fiber of the month club. Yarn Love, Elizabeth Bennet base 50% Merion, 25% Silk, 25% Bamboo 4oz, Fields of Lavender colourway.