Show Notes for, Episode 15- Sock Guts, Slips of the Tongue and Sweet Podcasters
- I wanted to say a huge thank you to my wonderful June Swap partner Jarmuz!!!! Your package was amazing and I loved everything you put into it. Again thank you so much!!!
- I also wanted to say a huge thank you to my June swap partner saratogaknitting!! I adore my package. Thank you again.
- Tubularity by Martina Behm in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Miss Babs Yummy Sock and Oh! Loops BFL-4, Eavan, Coffee Break and Phantom of the Opera colourways. My project page
- Anadara by Allison Janocha in Oh! Loops 80/20, Forgotten Garden and Vintage Lace colourways. My project page
- Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Cherry Gingerale and Mediterranean colourways. My project page
- Two Lane Highway Rage by Sarah Stevens in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Picnic Blanket colourway. My project page
- Tan House Brook Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde in Good Neighborhood Fiber Co. Worsted. My project page
- Apple Jack Twins by Susan Claudino in Oh! Loops 80/20 and GnomeAcres House Gnome, Pink Feather Boa and Ninja Cupcake colourways. My project page
- Waverley Scarf by Brian Smith in Oh! Loops Donegal DK, Quileute Tribe and Shape Shifters colourways. My project page
- Two Lane Highway Rage by Sarah Stevens in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Cherry Gingerale and Orange Crush colourways. My project page
The Oh! Loops Opinion & Enabling
- MadelineTosh Tosh Vintage, Esocteric colourway
- Gwen Erin natural fibers handdyed carded roving, 100% Border Leicester/Coopworth X Wool, Mixed Berry colourway
- Spun Right Round, Merino, Yes No Maybe So colourway
- Summer Swap Fiber, colourway and base unknown
In addition to showing our wonderful yarn and fiber this week Sarah and I chatted about some of the podcasts/podcasters that we love and watch. We truly feel blessed to be apart of such a wonderful group of podcasters and we enjoy seeing your smiling faces each week. Below is a list of the podcasts we watch, if you haven’t checked them out yet you should give them a try.
- Stockinette Zombies
- Knit 1 Heart 2
- In a Snit
- A Homespun
- Knitting in Circles
- The Knit Girllls
- The Knitmore Girls
- Down Cellar Studios
- Knitting Butterflies
- The Artsy Knitter
- This week we chatted about our fun summer RAKA event which will take place until August 31st. So you still have plenty of time to read the Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton and knit the Anadara shwl by Allison Janocha.
- We also showed our new Stitch Surfer sets that went up in the Etsy shop yesterday, there are still a few left so get one while you can. The last instalment of our “5 S Summer” collection will be released on Tuesday August 5th.