Show Notes for, Episode 16- Knitting all the Things
- Tubularity by Martina Behm in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Miss Babs Yummy Sock and Oh! Loops BFL-4, Eavan, Coffee Break, Phantom of the Opera and Christmas Birches colourways. My project page
- Anadara by Allison Janocha in Oh! Loops 80/20, Forgotten Garden and Vintage Lace colourways. My project page
- Three Tiered Doll Skirt by Deborah Minner in Cascade Yarns Pacific, Oh! Loops SW Merino Worsted, Plum and Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly colourways. My project page
- Two Lane Highway Rage by Sarah Stevens in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Picnic Blanket colourway. My project page
- Duotone Cowl by Orange Flower Yarn in Madelinetosh Tosh DK, Whiskers and Crème de Menthe colourways. My project page
- Hootin’ Owlie Hat by Amy Kenagy in Three Irish Girls. My project page
- Medano Beach Bag by Heidi Kirrmaier in Cascade Ultra Pima, Buff, Teal and Tangerine colourways
- Rathtrevor by Jane Richmond in Madelinetosh Tosk DK, Whiskers colourway
- Three Tiered Doll Skirt by Deborah Minner in Cascade Yarns Pacific, Oh! Loops SW Merino Worsted, Charcoal and Buggin colourways
- Gin and Tonic Hat by KnittedblissJC in Malabrico Rios, Archangel colourway. My project page
- The Weekender Bag by Hilary Hunt in Oh! Loops Merino Bulky, Fields of Sage colourway. My project page
- Sallah Cowl by Bristol Ivy in Oh! Loops Platinum Sock, Cole Porter colourway. My project page
- Tan House Brook Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde in Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Worsted, Pen North colourway. My project page
- Spun Right Round Merino, Pegasus colourway
- Yarn Love ???
The Oh! Loops Opinion & Enabling
- Yarn Love, Jane Austen Roving, Aurora Borealis colourway
- Spun Right Round, Corriedale Cross, Hot Mess colourway
- This week we chat about the upcoming Harry Potter KAL which starts September 1st. Pre-orders have gone up in our Etsy shop for Prefect Kits and House Stripes. Neither the Prefect Kit or the House Stripes are mandatory in order to participate in the KAL. The other skeins in the Harry Potter collection will go up in the Etsy shop on the first Tuesday in September and all pre-order purchases will be shipped in September with any other skeins you may purchase or by themselves.
- We also let you know about how some of this years challenges will run. More information about this will be given and provided in the Oh! Loops Ravelry group as the start of the KAL gets closer.