Monthly Archives: August 2014
The Oh! Loops Opinion & Enabling
Oh! Loops would like to say a huge thank you to all of our wonderfully generous Harry Potter KAL sponsors:
Lipsyncing Ladybug for donating 8 project bags, 8 notions pouches and 8 stitch marker sets. You can find her products at
Tuft Woolens for donating 10 Sock Soap samples. You can find her products at
Stitch Marks the Spot for donating a Black Cauldron project bag and matching notions pouch and a set of Harry Potter stitch markers. You can find her products at
The Little Pink Peony for donating 3 stitch markers sets. You can find her products at
The Sexy Knitter for donating 2 sets of her new Harry Potter stitch marker sets and a coupon code. You can find her products at
Additional thanks to our other sponsors:
Juliper for donating Harry Potter inspired sticker box sets.
Darkpath30 for donating Harry Potter magnets
JacynthC for donating Hogwarts inspired stitch markers
This week we chat about the first Extra Curricular challenge and the first Main challenge of the Harry Potter KAL. We show off our wonderful prize donations and some of the other prizes being awarded from Sarah and I. We also reminded everyone that the Harry Potter collection will be released in the shop on September 1st.
- Tubularity by Martina Behm in Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, Miss Babs Yummy Sock,Oh! Loops BFL-4 and Oh! Loops Platinum Sock, Eavan, Coffee Break, Phantom of the Opera, Christmas Birches, James Dean, Clockwork and the I Dreamed a Dream colourways. My project page
- Medano Beach Bag by Heidi Kirrmaier in Cascade Ultra Pima, Buff, Teal and Tangerine colourways.
- Sugar High Cowl by Megan Williams in Fable Fibers Biography, Garden Path colourway. My project page
- Tadpoles by Jenna Swanson in Zauberball Crazy Sock, colourway #1699
- Summer Wrap by Leslie Scanlon in Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Worsted, Patterson Park colourway
- Three Tiered Doll Skirt by Deborah Minner in Cascade Yarns Pacific, Oh! Loops SW Merino Worsted, Plum and Take These Broken Wings colourways. My project page
- Beans the Cat Knitting Pattern by Linda Dawkins in miscellaneous stash yarn. My project page
- Egg Charm by Kristina Gill in miscellaneous cotton stash yarn. My project page
- Rathtrevor by Jane Richmond in Madelinetosh Tosk DK, Whiskers colourway. My project page
- Hootin Owlie Hat by Amy Kenagy in Three Irish Girls Worsted. My project page
- Let’s Sail Away by Sarah Stevens in Swans Island DK, Cayenne, Wedgewood, Midnight, Dove and Pewter colourways. My project page
- Spun Right Round Merino, Pegasus colourway
- Yarn Love ???
The Oh! Loops Opinion & Enabling
- Yarn Hollow, Corriedale Cross Top, 100% Corriedal, 4oz, New Blue York colourway
- Spun Right Round, SW Sock 80% SW Merino Wool, 20% Nylon 400 yards, Iris colourway
- Noro, Iro 75% Wool, 25% Silk, 130 yards per skein Color 115
- This week we chat about the upcoming Harry Potter KAL which starts September 1st. Pre-orders will remain in the shop until Friday at midnight PST. At that point the only pre-orders that will be available will be the Mystery House option for the Prefect Kits and there are only a limited number left. Once they are gone they are gone. We also let you know that the other skein of the Harry Potter will be released in the shop on September 1st instead of the first Tuesday in September as previously announced.
- We also announced that the 3rd and final portion of our “5 S Summer” collection will be released in Tuesday August 5th. This collection will have something that has never been offered before by Oh! Loops. So on Tuesday head on over and check that out.