Monthly Archives: October 2014
Sarah and I would like to say a huge thank you to Daniela aka CaffeinatedGert and Allie aka craftieallie for chatting about us, our Harry Potter KAL and our yarns on their podcast Caffeinated Knitting. We also wanted to say thank you to Daniela for gifting us her pattern Inverness Diamonds. Additional thanks to Melissa aka mostlymunchies for gifting us our new Halloween project bags. Thanks lady we love them.
Lydia would like to thank Jacynth for the gifted Dragon Hide Mitts. Thank you so much I can’t wait to cast them on.
Sarah would like to thank Amy aka jarmuz for the beautiful cowl that she made. Thank you Amy it’s stunning.
- Firebolt by Mia Rinde in Oh! Loops 2ply High Twist, Ralph colourway.
- Mini Firebolt by Mia Rinde in Oh! Loops 2ply High Twist, Ralph colourway.
- The Scrappy Gnome Hat by Melody Lisa in Oh! Loops Merino Bulky and SW Worsted, Fields of Sage and mystery blue colourways.
- Escalera by Sarah Stevens in Oh! Loops 80/20 Gold Sock , Filch colourway.
- Tube Socks for Kids by Jane Richmond in Oh! Loops Platinum Sock, Football Stripes colourway.
- Escalera by Sarah Stevens in Three Irish Girls Finley Fingering, mystery colourway.
- Swirl Socks by Sulafaye in Oh! Loops DK-115, Dark Arts colourway.
- Secret Vanilla Sock pattern by Sarah Stevens in Oh! Loops 80/20 Gold Sock, Worn Brass and Leather and Clockwork colourways.
- Spill the Wine by Elizabeth Suarez in Oh! Loops Platinum Sock, Headmaster and Three Turns Should do it I Think colourways.
- Dragon Hide Mitts by Karen Troyer Ladman in Oh! Loops Quarter Round, Crabbe and Goyle colourway.
- Secret Cowl pattern by Sarah Stevens in Oh! Loops Single ply Bulky and SW Merino Bulky.
- Sarah and I recently joined a new podcast group. Our friend ichigo knitter who is studying abroad in Japan has started her own podcast as Ravelry group. You can check her out here, ichigo Abroad Podcast
- This week we let you all know that the next shop update will be released in mid November and that it will have several new fun things including new kits. This collection is in honor of Robin Williams and has been created around famous male actors.
Thanks for hanging out with us this week guys. Until next time happy knitting and thanks for being apart of the Oh! Loops family!
show notes will be coming!