Show Notes for, Episode 25- Popcorn, Pronunciation and Punctuation!
- Beatrix by Taiga Hilliard Designs in Oh! Loops Platinum Sock and Candy Skein Yummy Fingering, Hermione Jean Granger and Confetti Cupcake colourways.
- Worsted Sock by Sarah Stevens (pattern coming soon) in Cascade Longwood Worsted.
- Lipsyncing Ladybug Project Bags. These are fabulous bags and the wonderful designer Jacki Korrell is offering a holiday coupon code good for 25% off to all Oh! Loops podcast viewers. Coupon code is OHLOOPSPODCAST
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. We have decided to start a little impromptu read along for this book during the holidays. If you wish to participate you can find this book at Barnes and Noble, Amazon or www.cheapbooks.com
- Our next collection “Christmas with Oh! Loops” will be in the Etsy shop on Friday November 28th. We will also be releasing our “Snow Bird” skein on Monday December 1st and then on Monday December 8th we will have Christmas kits available.
- Our Oh! Loops Black Friday and holiday sale starts Friday November 28th. Everything in the shop is 10% off Friday only when using the coupon code ALLIWANTFORCHRISTMAS
- Saturday and Sunday in honor of Small Business Saturday everything will be 15% off when using the coupon code OHLOOPS
- With the release of our “Snow Bird” skeins on Monday we are offering a Buy 2, Get 1 at 50% off deal in honor of Ciber Monday. You can purchase any two items in the shop and receive a third item at 50% off (this is a fixed dollar amount so it will only remove the 50% or $12 from your third item and you must purchase the other two items for it to apply) when using coupon code MUSTHAVEIT
- Remember to post all of your FO’s in the 365 Days Stash down thread in the Ravelry group. We will be giving away 20 coupon codes and 15 other fun prizes after the first of the year. In addition please remember to post all of your Christmas knits in the Christmas knitting thread. One lucky person will win a basket full of Oh! Loops Christmas goodies after Christmas.
Thanks for hanging out with us this week guys. Until next time happy knitting, happy Thanksgiving and thanks for being apart of the Oh! Loops family!